Outing Tips & Policies
Tips for a successful tournament:
- Consider a Private Club course and facility that your guests may not normally be able to play
- Gain exposure for your tournament online, using social media, hashtags and with promotional materials to attract participants and sponsors
- Build a team of volunteers to help with tournament responsibilities
- Don’t forget goodie bags, giveaways and awards to make the players feel special
- Start off the day with a great first impression making registration fast, organized and fun
- Add fun to your event with on course food & beverage stations and contests
- Order matching shirts for all of the tournament helpers so they are easy to spot
- End the day with a great post tournament reception and invite additional guests who didn’t play
Reservations & Cancellation Policy:
- All events must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Our cancellation policy states that the group may reduce the number of players by 20% of the total estimated group size prior to 30 days in advance at no penalty. However, the group may not drop below 16 players. If the group cancels within 30 days of the event, the group will be billed for 100% of the contracted player count at the contracted player rate. All no-shows will be charged to the master account. If the group cancels within 30 days of the event, the amount charged for food and beverages will be at the discretion of the Club’s General Manager and will not exceed 100% of the estimated food and beverage charges based on the number of guests originally indicated by the host.
- Guaranteed number of players is required 7 days prior to the event. Player cancellations are not accepted past this date. Failure to change number will result in guarantee being 100% of contracted number.
- All charges for the event must be secured via the credit card specified on the “Credit Authorization Form” executed for the outing event. Payment of the specified deposit and final payment must be made via cash, credit card or corporate check.
- A deposit is due upon completion of the contract. Deposit will be applied to the final bill. Final payment will be due no later than the day of the outing event.
Inclement Weather Policy:
Rain checks may be issued due to severe weather conditions only and are issued at the discretion of Hamilton Mill. Rainy weather in itself will not dictate the issuing of rain checks. In the event of inclement weather (severe thunderstorms or heavy rain), cancellation of tee times will be accepted until the time of play. No refunds will be given.
Hamilton Mill is a soft spike facility. Appropriate golf attire is required at all times. Shirts must have collars and sleeves. All shorts should be Bermuda length. Denim jeans, short shorts, cut-offs and bathing suits are not acceptable.